Click Here To Download Our Member Handbook
- Your application will be processed within 48 hours of submission.
- Once you are accepted you will be placed into the domicile of your choice*.
- You will be in the probationary period until you submit your first Flight Report within 14 days of hire.
Pilot Rehire and Inactivity
- You will be marked inactive if you do not complete the initial probationary flight or if you fail to comply with the one (1) flight per month requirement.
- If you are marked inactive, you will be terminated without warning.
- If you are returning after resigning from the airline also must complete the Rehire Application. Once reinstated into the airline with all hours and awards, you will have fourteen (14) days to file a Flight Report or you will be marked inactive again. It is at the disposal of the Executive Staff to reject your application without any need for explanation.
- VirtualUA accepts VATSIM/ IVAO and Virtual Airline transfer hours.
- VirtualUA will honor up to 150 hours.
- If you would like to transfer hours after you have been accepted please click here to contact Member Relations with the transfer hours and direct link within the first 72 hours of acceptance.
Requirements and Policies
- You must be 14 years of age or older.
- You must own a legal copy of Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2020, Microsoft® Flight Simulator X (FSX), Lockheed Martin PREPAR3D® or X-Plane.
- You must agree to the Pilot Handbooks and Policies within it.
- You must be able to complete at least one (1) flight per month.
- You must be willing to be part of the VirtualUA Community.
- You must have an active and working email address.
- You must have no major disciplinary history on the VATSIM network and or any other Flight Sim community.
Leave Of Absence (LOA)
- If you are not a military personnel you are allowed up to 180 days.
- To request LOA you must submit a LOA request on our Help Hub here. Any emails to staff requesting LOA will be disposed.
- For LOA, military personnel is allowed up to 1 year (365 days). Military pilots must email their hub manager to request an extended LOA. You must also submit an LOA Request via the pilot center to be considered valid.
VirtualUA takes online bullying very seriously. Please note that any online bullying witnessed or reported to staff will result in severe consequences.
You must have no significant disciplinary history with your previous Virtual Airline, such as being banned.
You must read the handbook before acceptance to the VA.
Manual Flight Reports are always accepted, provided the flight was flown on VATSIM | IVAO | VOLANTA | SIM TOOLKIT PRO with a verification link.